Age Concern Wellington is reaching-out to isolated seniors, particularly post-lockdown. Check Point reports…
Concerns for Lonely Elderly Post-Lockdown
Share this post
- Home Invasion – Keeping Yourself Safe at Home
- Covid-19 and Mental Wellbeing
- What Are We Saving For?
- Older People – Valuable Contributors in Families
- The Changing Shape of Families
- Covid-19 – How Have Older People Been Affected?
- Improving Sleep
- Coffee Groups Allow Open Discussion
- Concerns for Lonely Elderly Post-Lockdown
- Your Will
- How to Safely Install Mobile Apps
- Online Sleep Presentation – Questions?
- Age Concern Wellington on the Radio
- Age Concern Wellington in the News
- Seniors and Phasing Out Cheques in New Zealand
- Working After 65
- Ready for an Emergency?
- Covid-19 and the AVS
- Falls Prevention
- A Few Legal Terms Explained