Age Concern Wellington is reaching-out to isolated seniors, particularly post-lockdown. Check Point reports…
Concerns for Lonely Elderly Post-Lockdown
Share this post
- Thank You Volunteers!
- Understanding Dementia
- Making Garden Connections
- Thank you Wellington, you’re Making a Difference this Christmas
- Age Concern Wellington Region in the News!
- MANA U3A
- It’s Te Wiki Kaumātua – Seniors’ Week
- Happy Second Birthday Companion Walking Service!
- Age Concern Wellington Region in the News
- Val – Caring Kaitiaki
- WORK FOR SENIORS
- Best Friends in Wainuiomata
- Memoir Writing
- Wednesdays is Age Concern Day for Allan
- Annette and Friends
- Walking in Lower Hutt
- Like Family – Janice and Vinny (and Molly)
- How to Make Friends When You are Old
- Changes to Banking Services
- No Need to Miss Out on Walking