Age Concern Wellington staff recently joined many of you for a one hour hands-on Spin Poi workshop. The session was led by poi and health exponent Dr. Kate Riegle van West. Poi is said to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. We attempted poi moves which challenged our bodies and minds, learned about Poi for balance and health benefits, the different styles of Poi practiced worldwide, and had a lot of slightly uncoordinated fun while giving Poi a go. Thank you to everyone who joined us and helped make the event a success!
Age Concern Wellington Spins
Share this post
- Psychological First Aid
- Home Invasion – Keeping Yourself Safe at Home
- Covid-19 and Mental Wellbeing
- What Are We Saving For?
- Older People – Valuable Contributors in Families
- The Changing Shape of Families
- Covid-19 – How Have Older People Been Affected?
- Improving Sleep
- Coffee Groups Allow Open Discussion
- Concerns for Lonely Elderly Post-Lockdown
- Your Will
- How to Safely Install Mobile Apps
- Online Sleep Presentation – Questions?
- Age Concern Wellington on the Radio
- Age Concern Wellington in the News
- Seniors and Phasing Out Cheques in New Zealand
- Working After 65
- Ready for an Emergency?
- Covid-19 and the AVS